What are the On-It routes?On-It Regional Transit service will operate Monday to Friday during peak commuting periods.
There will be 2 routes for Black Diamond riders, you can view the maps here.
- Route 500: an express route travelling from Black Diamond (2 stops) to Okotoks (Park-n-Ride stops) and then on to the Somerset/Bridlewood LRT station in Calgary.
- Route 501: a route travelling from Black Diamond, with additional stops in Okotoks and then on to Somerset/Breidlewood LRT station in Calgary.
For more details on routes, please visit the On It website.
Where can I park when I take the On-It bus?
The Park-n-Ride is located at the Town parking lot on the corner of 1st Street SE and Centre Avenue East.
Parking is available at the Town Office if you are getting on at stops #4 or #23. Parking in all Town parking lots is free of charge.
What time will I depart/arrive?
The morning service arrives in Calgary at the Somerset/Bridlewood LRT station.
- Route 500 (express) leaves Stop #4 at 6:09am and leaves Stop #5 at 6:11am. The bus arrives at the LRT station (Stop #14) at 7:12am.
- Route 501 leaves Stop #4 at 7:16am and leaves Stop #5 at 7:18am. The bus arrives at the LRT station (Stop #14) at 8:26am. A number of stops in Okotoks are marked on the route maps and schedules.
The evening service departs the Somerset/Bridlewood LRT station and returns to Black Diamond.** Visit the On-It website regularly to ensure that you have the most up-to-date schedules for your commuting needs.
- Route 500 (express) departs the LRT station (Stop #14) at 4:54pm and arrives in Black Diamond at Stop #22 (Park n Ride) at 6:02pm and at Stop #23 at 6:04pm.
- Route 501 departs the LRT station (Stop #14) at 5:54pm and arrives in Black Diamond at Stop #22 (Park n Ride) at 7:10pm and at Stop #23 at 7:15pm.
How do I get to my final Calgary destination?
Each On-It route going to Calgary delivers its riders to the Somerset/Bridlewood LRT station. Riders will then be required to determine the best route to their Calgary destination, using Calgary Transit or other means. The On-It tickets/passes are only accepted for the On-It buses. Calgary Transit riders are required to purchase a ticket for that service.
How will I know about delays or service changes? You can check out the On-It Regional Transit website for the latest news on delays, cancellations or service changes. In addition you can follow On-It Regional Transit on Twitter at @Onit_transit.
For other news and updates follow On-It Regional Transit on social media:
- On-It Facebook page
- @Onit_transit Twitter
- onit_regional Instagram
- On-It Blog
- Check the On-It website, customer service area
The Call Centre's, hours of operation are Monday through Friday 5:30am to 7:30pm.
Please call 403-938-3966 or you can email the Call Centre with concerns or questions.