1. Assessment Complaints

    The complaint hearing processes has changed. Here you will find out the process you will go through when submitting a property assessment complaint.

  2. Protective Services / Bylaw Concerns

    This form is used for Protective Services complaints, concerns about; Animal, Noise, Unsightly, etc.

  3. Public Works & General Concerns / Incidents

    This form is used for staff complaints, concerns about; garbage, roads, Town services, taxes, utilities, Council matters, communications, etc.

  4. Streetlight Repair Request

  5. A Request for Information (FOIPP Request)